You've Got the Best Equipment – Insist On the Best Parts & Service
Brown | Lyle +1 800 276 9652
GN +1 902 275 3571 x220
NAS +1 865 777 9477 x5029
With over 110 years of combined experience, our spare parts specialists know your equipment and will ensure you are getting the exact parts you need.
- To minimize downtime and ensure consistent production, we keep a large inventory of parts
- If your part is not in stock, we also have a team dedicated to machining replacement parts for fastest possible delivery
- We offer exceptional courier rates and orders can be delivered to your facility overnight in North America or in a few of days internationally
Superior Service 24/7/365
We offer the highest level of service in the industry because we understand that your business cannot afford interruptions.
- Speak to a technical expert 24/7/365 who knows your equipment and understands the importance of getting the machine back into production
- Our engineers can log into your system on-line, or travel anywhere in the world for on-site service, maintenance and support
- Machine audits – schedule an on-site review of your equipment and get a plan to boost your productivity
- Machine upgrades – update outdated controls, ANSI compliance, or add features
Options & Upgrades
Talk to us about a retrofit or upgrade kit for your existing equipment. Below are a few examples:
- Controls Upgrade
- Safety Upgrade
- Linear Guiding Upgrade
- VFD Upgrade
- Oven Upgrade
- Trim Press Feed Conversion
- Pneumatic Valve Upgrade
- Servo Upgrade
- Quick-Change Upgrade
GN Technical Training
We offer exceptional instructor-led training to our customers, at your facility or virtually. It is our goal to give our customers enhanced opportunities to learn new skills and further their thermoforming capabilities and knowledge.
Learn things like: in-depth operation and cycle theory, how to run the equipment in a safe and efficient manner, step-by-step tool installation and setup, detailed maintenance procedures, and so much more!Learn More
GN Technical Training
ADR Remote Connectivity
With BMG's Advanced Digital Readiness™ (ADR) you can Interface real-time with your equipment via BMG’s customer web portal or smartphone app and use the data at your fingertips to drive results.
Measure efficiency, track downtime, setup custom alerts, and receive expert remote service.Learn More
BMG ADR Remote Connectivity
To see how BMG’s innovative forming, tooling & automation solutions can help your business, reach out today.