Freeman is the premier provider of the most productive, turnkey thermoform tooling packages available with an emphasis on the high volume food-service and packaging industries.
We are looking for a part time recruiter who will directly assist and support recruiting business needs for our Fremont, Ohio location as well as Brown Machine Group (BMG) initiatives. Primarily includes supporting recruiting efforts, marketing companies, and building company culture awareness.
- Collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for roles
- Recruits, interviews, and facilitates the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions
- Implements new hire orientation
- Market Freeman through social media, job fairs, youth and high school sports, billboards, and other community events.
- Participate and interact with colleges to attract future employees.
- Initiate onsite events such as plant tours for students, community influencers, and local organizations.
- Coordinate support for regional vocational programs such as advisory boards, early placement opportunities, and subject matter expert speakers (i.e. Freeman employees, tooling, programming, equipment vendors).
- Participate in internal employee engagement events.
- Complete other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years of relevant recruiting experience.
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite.
Ability to successfully work on a regular basis with other cross-functional team members
Flexible, multi-tasking; adapts to rapid change in a fast-paced environment
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Positive, team-oriented attitude
Self-motivation and initiative
Strong organization, prioritizing, documentation, and follow up skills
Ability to accept new responsibilities in a changing work environment
Download and fill out the PDF application form and submit it with your resumé using the buttons below.